Thursday, November 15, 2007

Testicles Wanted. Ovaries need not apply?


Oh, where to start?

Well. This is a real ad, fresh from an Indian ad agency, that I found on Adrants today. Steve Hall's write up is dead on: objectifying men for once, all while excluding women. I'm tempted to apply and see what happens.

Meanwhile, if you want to learn more about the prestigious company that's looking for a few good balls, check out Concept Communication's website. It wasn't what I was expecting from the guys who gave us the recruitment ad above: it's a site heavy with phrases like "quality assurance," "integrated solutions provider," and my favorite, "project-value registration qualification."

UPDATE: Ok- that site I found above was Concept's global site. Here's the India-specific site. Hmm.

No comments: